Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Covered!



Yes, it's been a while since I've written... I don't know if anyone is even checking this blog anymore. Life has been stressful and dark for me lately, in many ways. BUT, I now have a cover design for Eddie's Wake! Mr. Dave Aldrich did some fine work - fabulous work- and it feels like this book might actually happen. I'm not ready to share it with the world, but think blue. It amazes me how God can give such a bright spot at just the right time. Until next time - peace!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I do still check your blog. I'm excited to read your book. I will pray for you, hope things get better for you.

Peace and God Bless
Sharon

C. A. Peterson said...

Thanks, Sharon!

Bobbie said...

I'm so impressed with all you accomplish. This is such a busy and heart heavy season. As you've said "the best is yet to be". You are in my prayers. Bobbie

C. A. Peterson said...

Thanks, Bobbie, for reading. And thanks for your encouragement.

Cristy Fossum said...

Hi, Carol!

I've been catching up and enjoying your reflections so much. Having the cover is exciting! I'm so looking forward to holding your book in my hands and reading it.

I'd like to see your bathroom, too. Sounds neat.

You'll be hearing from me soon about my latest writing developments.

Cristy Fossum