Monday, April 20, 2009

Margueritas Tonight!


Tonight my husband and son accompanied me to our favorite little Mexican restaurant to celebrate. Yes, indeed, I submitted all my materials to the publisher today! I'm sure there will be some tweaking and redo-ing, but this feels like we're almost there. Now maybe I can focus on a few other things I need to finish sometime over the next few weeks, like three assignments that are due for my continuing ed program, and the retreat I've agreed to lead this weekend. Thanks for reading and watch for new posts!
(Photo: White Pine trees in Rhinelander, WI)

2 comments:

tpDadman said...

The margaritas were great and the the food at Mariachi Loco is always the best. We have climbed to the summit of this mountain and we can look back at how far we've come, how high we've climbed. So, we've celebrated and now, it's back to work.

Cristy Fossum said...

Congratulations, Carol! I am so excited about getting and reading the book!